- You will be given a room key and main entrance door key after showing a valid identity card and paying for the stay. On the last day, please hand the keys and room over to the owner or authorized person till 10 o’clock.
- People not accommodated in the guest house are not allowed to enter the two top floors, where the residential part is.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the whole building. You are allowed to smoke in the garden, but please do not throw away cigarette butts on the ground.
- Do not use your own electrical appliance in your rooms.
- Please keep the silent hours at night from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. and do not disturb other guests or neighbours by excessive noise also during the day. It is possible to use the pub or social room by prior agreement.
- Please respect the rules of order and cleanliness. Sort the waste, dustbins are outside beside the building.
- The building is equipped by fire extinguishers and comes under fire regulations.
- Water used in the building is piped from our own 40 m deep well. The water is safe for human health, but strongly ferruginous and therefore not very tasty for drinking. For this use we carry to the guest house a high quality water from a spring called Teplice, located in Malá Skála.
- Take care of the safety of people and property. In case of causing any damage on the equipment, you are obliged to pay for it in full amount.
- Every time you leave your room, please close the windows (except from the possible position of the vent), turn off the lights and appliances (cooker), lock the room and in the night time after closing the pub and service the building as well.
- Please be considerate of the neighbours and do not enter their property. You can move freely on our property, the one along Jizera (belongs to Povodí Labe) and the municipal properties between the footbridge and our garden.
- While walking to Malá Skála, please use the cycle path Greenway Jizera – past the chapel turn right and after approximately 200 m cross the river via the footbridge and continue to Malá Skála.
- no cancellation fees more than 14 days before the beginning of your stay
- 30% of the total price 14-10 days before the beginning of your stay
- 50 % of the total price 9-1 day before the beginning of your stay
- 100% of the price on the day of the beginning of your stay
Thank you for abidance the rules in our accommodation facility and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Contact person: Yvona Novotná, tel.: 774 496 319
Use also the services of our sport-recreational areas and sport equipment rentals in Žlutá Plovárna in Malá Skála and Dolánky.
www.zlutaplovarna.cz | tel.: +420 775 580 388